About This Photographer
International photographer Tricia Keffer has spent several summers scouting and testing locations for your portrait sessions. As a qualified and leading photographer in her industry, you can trust Tricia to capture clean, crisp, and beautiful portraits! We make you look good!
Twice a year Tricia will travel to Paris for portrait sessions. Easter and the summer season are the most popular times for visitors. She has carefully chosen gardens, cobblestone streets, cafes, and the River Seine for a scenic "Parisian" flavor for her clients.
Ask Tricia about her favorite tea and chocolate cafes in Paris.
- Tricia Keffer
- 5, rue de Castiglione
- Paris, France, 75001
A famous song goes “ I love Paris in the springtime.... I love Paris in the fall... “. Any season is a reason to love Paris. It’s a once in lifetime trip or - many in one lifetime. It never ceases to amaze and delight visitors and locals alike. Every trip offers a new insight, a secret cafe, a new delight.
From art to architecture, Paris will amaze you and your family. Tricia & Co. Paris Vacation Photographers have chosen scenic locations for the perfect family souvenir. The cobblestone streets, cafes, and Eiffel tower bring to life your vision of the perfect Paris experience.
Vacation portraits, a history! Started in Europe during the 1600s, young Englishman started travel for leisure. Painters in Italy would create masterpieces for them to take home and show their friends and families. Time has changed the way we capture the world. From paintings, film photography, to digital capture everyone can enjoy and share their vacation photos in an instant. Remarkable how far we've come in a few hundred years.
Tricia has walked and scouted Paris for amazing backdrops, flattering Rembrandt lighting, and the perfect poses for each location. Families in Europe often spend just a day or two in each city. Tricia & Co. offers quick turn around so that you'll be able to see, view, and order your vacation portraits within hours of your session. We make it easy and fun for your portrait session. Our price list and offerings are below. After you have review them call our office to reserve your time slot. Our professional staff will fill you in with all of the details. In Paris, you’ll meet Tricia at our designated location. We'll have chosen spots that are easy to find. She’ll lead you on a fabulous walk up to the Eiffel tower. The next day she will personally meet with you to discuss print finishes and options. Our USA staff will then process, print, and ship your order. Simple. Easy. Tricia & Co. Paris Vacation Photographers.
Paris is a candyshop of opportunites for a professional Paris vacation photographer. We offer high school senior portraits, families & kids, weddings, and surprise proposal photography. Also a special night time photo session opportunity as well. If you have special requests, call us today.
Prices & Policies
Call 850.269.2206 to reserve your a time slot. Limited times are available each summer season. Booking now for June 19 to July 7 2017.
Session fees start at $199. Additional locations $99 each (includes taxi travel). All prices are in US currency. No travel fees in the summer.
* Eiffel Tower portrait sessions * Cobblestone streets * Cafes *
* Our popular high school senior portrait sessions are by the Eiffel tower in the mornings. Each senior should bring three outfit changes: dressy & causal. Please pair your outfits with shoes, jewerly, an accessory (purse), a scarf, and maybe a hat. Call the studio for more details for this once in a lifetime memory.
* Paris night time sessions: 10:00 pm at sunset in the summertime.
* Mini engagement session: Anytime, anywhere in Paris. $299 for 30 minutes for a quick pic session. We'll photograph your proposal and a few poses following. 10 digital files included.
* Custom sessions (engagements, weddings & events) call the studio for information.
|Christmas Package 2 8x10s & 3 5x7s||$369.00|
|Office Package 1 8x10 & 4 5x7s||$339.00|
Additional finishing options are available. Retouch is an extra fee.
As a professional studio with proper training, we are a service and a product. The creating of the photographs with your family is the service and the professional printing the product. Why not a CD of images? Not all printers are created equal.
There is a science and an art to both aspects of professional photography. Our prints are color corrected, retouched, and finished by a professional lab with archival inks and Kodak paper. We guarantee they will last a lifetime and beyond. Isn't that what you are looking for? An heirloom to pass down to your children and your grandchildren?
Recommendations for your home decor.
|40x60 Great Room||$939.00|
Includes art mount board and lustre spray
We offer a full line of canvas stretcher, gallery wrap, and professional finishing options. Call the studio today for a complete product / price list and policies.
* Session dates are only booked after the client has signed the contract and paid the session fee with a credit card.
* We also offer custom Christmas cards, custom announcement cards, photo books, and albums.
* We offer a design service for wall clusters as home decor.
* Shipping/Handling by UPS or FedEx ground minimum $20. Applicable sales taxes for each state apply.
* Delivery guidelines: Most orders ship in 8 to 6 weeks depending on retouch requirements.
We conduct our sales sessions the next day on your vacation. We do not offer online viewing or email images.